Reserve a Room
Room Reservation Policies
Collaborative Study Rooms (CSR) located on the main level of the Undergraduate Library (UGL) are available for reservation by current Howard University students. Groups of two or more may reserve a room for up to three hours in a 24-hour period. Please click on the above “Reserve a Room” to receive a CSR.
- Reservations must be made at least one hour in advance. If a group is late by 15 minutes or more, their reservation is forfeited.
- The rooms are not soundproof- please keep your voices down and be considerate of others.
- Rooms can be reserved a maximum of two weeks in advance. They are not to be used for office hours or recurring events.
- Collaborative Study Rooms are to be used for academic purposes only.
- Student clubs and other extracurricular groups must arrange for meeting/event space through the Office of Student Life and Activities, email: SLA@howard.edu.